Are you in pain? We can see you the same day!
The following symptoms usually indicate a dental emergency:
- Severe pain
- Bleeding within the mouth
- Tooth loss
- Trauma to the mouth or face
- Swelling within the mouth or face
- Knots, bulges or swelling seen in the gums
If you experience one or more of these symptoms, you may have a dental emergency and should notify us immediately to describe the events leading up to the discomfort and what symptoms you may be experiencing. Contact our Ottawa dentist office for emergency dental services at 613-706-4587.
Same-day dental services for:
- Knocked-Out Tooth
- Loose Teeth
- Chipped, Cracked or Fractured Teeth
- Something stuck between teeth
- Lost filling
- Problems with Temporary Restorations
Contact our Ottawa dentist office for same day dental services at 613-706-4587.
Tissue Injury and Facial Pain
Injuries within the mouth including lacerations, puncture wounds, tears in the lips, cheek mouth and tongue are tissue injuries and constitute a dental emergency. In such a case, you should immediately clean the area with warm water. If the tongue is bleeding, gently apply pressure on the wound with gauze.